You can now request a quote for other products which The Good Guys stock but aren’t part of the Good2GoNow range!
Through Good2GoNow, you can request a quote for any product available at The Good Guys. You will need to know the brand, model number and description of the product to request a quote.
How do I request a quote for ‘other products’?
- Click on the ‘request a quote for other products’ tile which can be found on the Good2GoNow home page and also on each individual product page.
- Click on the green ‘Add to Quote’ button on the ‘other products’ page to add extra item/s to your cart.
- You don’t need to put in any product details just yet. You can do that at the checkout. You’ll need to supply the brand, model number and description of the product. You will also need to know any delivery and installation requirements for your client.
- Continue with your product selection from the Good2GoNow range if required.
- Click the ‘view cart’ button followed by the ‘Checkout’ button when you are ready to edit your quote request form.
- On the quote request form, there is a section below ‘client details’ where you can add ‘other product’ details for as many ‘other products’ as you require. This is where you will add the brand, model number and description of the product/s.
- If you would like more information about how this process works, please click here (link through to information page).
- Once you have filled in all the details of the quote request form, click the green ‘submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit your form.
- The process will then continue as per the normal Good2GoNow process. Please call 1300 22 55 64 if you have any queries.
Are you looking for something for yourself? Don’t forget, the Good2GoNow program is available to microfinance workers and volunteers as well!
*Good Shepherd Microfinance has checked the eligibility rating of all the appliances offered through the Good2GoNow range. Please note that if you request a quote for a product that is not on the Good2GoNow range, but you think might be eligible for a subsidy, you will need to check the energy star rating yourself at www.energyrating.gov.au.